German Language Assistants - Spanish Schools (No Experience Required)
- Spain, Placements all over Spain
- Multilingual Education Development & Support
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 7
- Degree Required
Details of Position
No matter what your background and level of Spanish are, there is a Meddeas programme for you. Receive a monthly income, free teaching-related training and the opportunity to explore a country.
Do you want to live a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Becoming a German Language Assistant in a Spanish school with Meddeas is a unique experience that will stay with you forever. During one academic year, you will enrol a structured programme and cooperate with 20 teaching hours a week in one of the 200 educational centres we work with. Gain international experience and add transferable skills to your CV. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover a new culture and language, paying no fees and with a guaranteed monthly income, which is more than enough to live in Spain as a student.
Starting date available:
- September 2017 until June 2018
So what does Meddeas offer you?
According to your background and interests, there is a Meddeas’ programme for you that will include a University certified course.
• Qualifications: degree in German OR any degree + DaF course OR degree in Education
• Conversation practice with up to 28 pupils
• Monthly grant is 912 Euros per month OR 462 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
• Qualifications: any degree
• Conversation practice with up to 14 pupils
• Monthly grant is 862 Euros per month OR 412 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
QualificationsDesirable candidate profile:
• Native-level German speaker.
• Advanced/Medium- level English speaker (B2-C1).
• Competence in the Spanish language is not required.
• Recent graduates (last four years) OR university students OR gap years. Any degree!
• No previous teaching experience needed.
• Someone who enjoys working with children and / or young people.
• Energetic and imaginative.
• With no criminal records.
Salary and BenefitsSelected candidates will:
• Join a Spanish school to cooperate as Language Assistants with 20 teaching hours per week, with the same holidays as the school.
• Receive a certified course given by a Spanish university. Depending on the programme it could be a 20 ECTS Expert in Bilingual Education course or a 6 ECTS TEFL or AMET course (paid by the programme).
• Have paid school holidays (except for the summer period).
• Have health insurance covered by the programme.
• Receive a monthly allowance, more than enough for living in Spain as a student.
• Have support from the school’s designated Tutor and from Meddeas, helping the language assistant in his/her task.
• Teach children aged two to eighteen, learners' English levels range from beginner to advance.
Multilingual Education Development & Support
More Company Information
Multilingual Education Development and Support (Meddeas) is a leading organization specialized in giving support services to Spanish bilingual schools, providing consultancy, selecting language teachers and managing language assistant programs
Pol. Ind. Mutilva calle E-3, 1D
- +34 948 983 539
- +34 948 983 539
Click here to visit the
Multilingual Education Development & Support website
- Contact person:
- Maria Cabrera, International Relations Adviser
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com