Akerlei is seeking qualified and dynamic English teachers to teach young learners, teenagers, adults and businesses. We offer a diverse range of English courses (general English, exam preparation for Cambridge English, English for YL and business English). We are offering a contract for the academic year 2017-18 on a full-time basis (renewable subject to mutual consent). 25 contact hours (Monday to Friday in the afternoons/evenings, although some mornings are also possible).View Details
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see the school website) and independent learning is encouraged)
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is understood as a platform on which teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
British Council accredited Summer School Centres in Kent, Ascot & Bath.
As a teacher training school, Concorde International welcomes newly qualified teachers, who will receive full academic support throughout the summer from our Academic Management team and from Head Office.
We are recruiting qualified EFL Teachers for summer centres in Ascot, Ashford, Bath, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Folkestone and Rochester. Minimum CELTA or equivalent.
Number 16 School, Zaragoza’s leading English Centre, requires native level English teachers with a passion for working within a multinational and fresh environment.View Details
NIL, Lisbon, Portugal is looking for full-time EFL teachers for the next academic year. The successful candidate will be teaching a variety of levels ranging from beginner junior groups up to Cambridge exam levels in two of NIL's 3 schools.
Candidates should possess a native speaker's level of competence,be educated up to university level,have passed a 4 week TEFL course and have classroom experience.
Candidates will be interviewed in London on Friday 28th July 2017.
TeachingChile works closely with Chilean schools and universities, all with the common goal to advance the nation’s working knowledge of English. We offer a number of teaching opportunities to work with students in three distinct categories: children ages 5 to 18 (grades Kindergarden-12), university level, and adult learners, based upon your interest and experience level.View Details
- Short-term volunteer TEFL positions in Spain
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- Regular observation and feedback sessions
- 20+ hours of teaching practice with real students
- 24 hour teacher support
- Accommodation provided (optional)
- Placement fees start at 84€ per week
- No experience necessary
Bucksmore Education are hiring engaging, motivated EFL professionals for memorable BC accredited Junior programmes for summer 2017 in prestigious residential settings around the UK.View Details
We are looking for native level speaking English teachers for the school year Sept 2016 to June 2017.
We are a medium size school, established in 2006 with 8 teachers and teach from 3 year olds to adults and Cambridge exams PET, FCE and CAE.
All teachers teach various levels including primary, secondary, Cambridge exams and adults.
We have a position for the following..
Pre-school (3,4,5 years old), PET, Secondary & Adults
Cambridge School in Catalonia, Spain requires two CELTA qualified, native-level English teachers, ideally a couple or pair of friends, to work either in our Cardedeu or Sant Celoni centres for the 2017-18 academic year.
Excellent terms and conditions offered in a large, long-establish and growing school.