The position will involve teaching Young Learners and Teenagers, including some Cambridge English exam preparation classes. Lessons are either 60 or 90 minutes long.
All classrooms are equipped with digital projectors, whiteboards and speakers. Our courses follow material which reflect the CEFRL but we also welcome creativity on behalf of Teachers regarding language practice.
‣ 24 hours a week
‣ 8-10 students maximum per class.
‣ 1000-1200€ month NET (dep. on experience).
Start: September 2017
- we are interested in long-term employees, teacher's plan should be predictable at least for nearest 12 month so that not to change time of classes for students
- we are interested that teacher can work at least 6 hours per day
- teachers get students gradually if a tutor succeeds with a few students, constantly we make all schedule busier
It is a part time, home-based job, and you can do it when it is a good time for you.
You will start work around midday, and can enjoy the security of being paid for 80 hours a month-even if you don't initially work them for those vital first 6 months when most teachers suffer a dip in their finances.
With two days off a week to explore the island culture of this fascinating island, and learn Mandarin either in class or through the friendly locals, many of our teachers stay over two years.
We are seeking suitably qualified TEFL Teachers to work at our International Summer School in 2017. The role involves planning and delivering a suitable TEFL programme in conjunction with the Academic Manager to the students to help them become confident English speakers. The successful candidate will hold a CELTA qualification (or hold an equivalent qualification) and will be required complete reports on the students and conduct project classes once a week.View Details
Teaching children, teens, and adults general English - 30 academic hours per weekView Details
EFL teacher Hourly paidView Details
International Student Club (ISC) is looking to recruit a CELTA qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher for our residential summer course in a beautiful school in Hertfordshire. Successful applicants will join a team of around ten teachers and will be supported by an experienced DoS and Senior Teacher. Great organisational skills, a positive attitude and flexibility are essential.View Details
We’re looking for teachers who love teaching and can’t wait to see their students smile. Better still, we happily offer all our teachers free professional development training. Join the 51Talk family and start teaching with us today!View Details
1. teach English Language courses for kids, ages are 3 to 12.
2. use songs, roleplay, language games, TPR, chants to teach the kids, along with the award-winning course materials all Sesame Street English schools in China enjoy.
3. Full time job