Beautiful Hangzhou: The Best of China
- China, Hangzhou
- EF Education First Hangzhou
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Come and join our dynamic team and experience the yin and yang of living and working in one of China's most desirable destinations
Great package and prospects, apply today
Details of Position
With small class sizes you're really able to make a difference in the life of your students and enjoy the satisfaction that having a truly meaningful job brings.
You're supported all the way from our initial 2 weeks of on-boarding before you begin teaching, our follow-on mentor system and self-study online induction program. This support continues with regular academic observations and training. We'll pay for and tutor you to take further teaching qualifications and we have a nine-step career ladder so promotional opportunities are never too far away.
We don't just teach spoken English, you'll be able to develop your skills in teaching phonics, reading, writing, listening, grammar and exam techniques. We'll help you develop your awareness of teaching approaches and methodology in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Whether you're newly qualified or have years of experience, EF Hangzhou will be able to motivate you, challenge you and grow you.
Come and join our team of 120 teachers and see how far you can go.
* Bachelor degree
* 120 hour TEFL or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
* Clean criminal background check
* To apply please enclose your CV and a recent photo. To support your application a copy of your passport, degree & TEFL certificates and reference letter is preferred
Salary and Benefits
NET 13,000RMB 18,000RMB
* Up to 11,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
* 2000RMB quarterly bonus based on performance
* 3000RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding an accommodation
* 11250RMB flight allowance for a 15 month contract, 18000 for a 2 year contract
* Airport pick up and Year-round logistics support
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training
* Ongoing Regional and In-center CPD
* 6000RMB study allowance for a 2 year contract
* Cambridge TKT Qualifications
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* 22 paid days holiday per year (24 in your 2nd year)
* Monthly social and teambuilding events
* Referral schemes - 3000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters bring your friends!
* Contract re-sign bonus of 5000RMB
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
EF Education First Hangzhou
More Company Information
EF Education First is the world’s largest private education company and the official Language Trainer for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games! EF was founded in Sweden in 1965. As the global leader in language training, EF has established strong presence in more than 60 countries and trained more than 8 million students. EF English First has been selected by more than 1000 leading multinational companies as preferred language training company, including Coca-cola, P&G and Nokia. EF’s diverse business
Click here to visit the
EF Education First Hangzhou website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.www.trines.co.uk/onlinetefl
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates.www.teflinprague.com