Legal English teacher
- Slovakia: Bratislava.
- the Bridge - English language centre
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Number of positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
Details of Position
We offer: A full time position at 25 hours per week with a freelance contract and excellent professional support.
- A stable employer, reputable language school, established in 2009,
- The only EAQUALS accredited school in Slovakia
- Teaching individuals + group classes, different language levels/age groups
- Professional & personal development of teachers, regular CPD workshops and programs
- Training focused on development of soft skills
- Opportunities to grow your potential in different areas
- Competitive remuneration package
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience teaching legal English, or a legal background
Salary and Benefits
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com
Become a confident English teacher in just 4 weeks. Limited seats available.Book now!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.