2 FULL-TIME TEACHING POSITIONS IN SEVILLE 2023/24 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Spain: SEVILLE.
- TAKE ENGLISH
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Number of positions: 2
- Degree Required
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
Details of Position
We have a fantastic team of 15 teachers and administrative staff, and we pride ourselves on our great working atmosphere and our many students whom all our teachers say are so much fun to teach! Our in-house training allows our teachers to develop professionally by sharing ideas together and collaborating to find creative solutions to all teaching's challenges!
For the coming academic year 2023/24, we are excited to be able to offer 2 full-time opportunities in which you'll teach English to children, teenagers and adults using a practical approach focussed on developing our students' skills and helping them gain confidence listening to and speaking English through the use of games, music and creative activities.
Take English belongs to the following professional organisations:
- ACEIA (Asociacin de centros de enseanza de idiomas de Andaluca)
- FECEI (Federacin espaola de centros de enseanza de idiomas)
- Trinity College Registered Examination Centre
- Cambridge English Collaborating Centre
Our senior teachers and administrative staff are on-hand to provide continued support throughout the course and, as members of ACEIA (Andalusian Association of Foreign Language Centres) and FECEI (Spanish Federation of Foreign Language Centres), we are constantly kept up to date with the latest trends in education and the English-teaching industry!
We have contracts ranging from 30 - 34 hours (including contact/non-contact hours, depending on your profile) working only afternoons Monday to Thursday (you may be offered optional additional work, such as morning classes, workshops or private classes).
For a 22 contact hours contract, you will receive a gross-monthly wage of 1,250, with fully paid Christmas, Easter, local, regional, national and contract holidays.
We will formalize contract on Tuesday 6th September, when we have a two-days induction programme, starting classes on Wednesday 13th September
- Native level skills, fluency and accent
- One year's experience teaching young learners and/or teenagers
- We look for vocational teachers who want to develop and who love what they do!
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner
- Ability to build rapport, adapt and be flexible
- Good organisational and planning skills
- EU passport/work permission
Salary and Benefits
- 22 (34) hour contract = 1,250 gross + performance bonuses
- Teachers who stay on for a second and others courses will receive increments in salary
- Contract from September 2023 to end of June 2024 inc. general health coverage
- Paid holidays, at Christmas, Easter, Feria, local, regional, and national bank holidays
- We also help in finding accommodation in the town.
We teach all ages: from 4 years to adults.
The school is located in a lively neighbourhood, really well-connected with the rest of the city: by bus or bike, and 6 minutes from city centre via underground.
Monday-Thursday, afternoons only.
WELL PAID from the first year with continuing teachers receiving salary increases from the second year onwards.
We are only interested in VOCATIONAL TEACHERS WHO LOVE teaching and wish to develop.
Promote your training courses at TEFL.com for less than £10.00/€11.00/$13.00 per week!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
SEE The World
Step this way and join us in Chiang Mai, Thailand for an opportunity to teach English to the World: 4 weeks of onsite training including 6 observed teaching practices at local schools followed by a job guarantee.www.seetefl.com
Cambridge CELTA courses 2023, AVO Centre - Bulgaria
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.