- Malta: St Julians .
- English Path Language School
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Number of positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
English Path is seeking a qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teacher to join our summer camp teams based in Essex, and Stratford. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching EFL to children and teenagers, be passionate about education, and enjoy working in a team environment.
English Path is part of Global Education Group which also includes the largest and fastest growing higher education college in the UK. English Path is the largest new chain school in the UK with five schools in London (West London and Canary Wharf), Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham. EP also has a school in Dubai and Malta. EP is unique in that it offers its international students the chance to mix with UK students thanks to its positioning on all GBSs university style campuses. EP and GBS are part of Global Education Group. Find out more here: www.englishpath.com
The English Path Young Learner programme is a fun-packed academic and social programme for young students from all around the world.
To provide high-quality, motivating English courses that stimulate and challenge students so they can learn, grow, and excel.
To change lives through education that makes a fundamental difference to living standards and access to learning.
This is a fixed term position for the duration of our summer camp program (approximately six weeks) depending on the number of students in any week. Salary is competitive (14EU 19.50EU per hour) and based on experience and qualifications.
- CELTA or CertTESOL qualification
- Experience teaching EFL to children and teenagers
- TEFL certificate (6-9 hours observed teaching)
- SEPTT test
- ELT Permit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt course materials and supplement as necessary
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary (14EU - 19.50EU per hour)
- Opportunities for career growth and development (Paid CPD Sessions).
- International and diverse work environment
- Opportunity to work with students from different countries
- Plan and deliver engaging, dynamic and effective EFL lessons for students aged 8-17
- Create a positive and supportive classroom environment that encourages learning and student participation
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to ensure a fun and educational summer camp experience for all students
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback
Visit English Path Language School website
Promote your training courses at TEFL.com for less than £10.00/€11.00/$13.00 per week!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
SEE The World
Step this way and join us in Chiang Mai, Thailand for an opportunity to teach English to the World: 4 weeks of onsite training including 6 observed teaching practices at local schools followed by a job guarantee.www.seetefl.com
Cambridge CELTA courses 2023, AVO Centre - Bulgaria
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.