- United Kingdom: Brighton, Cambridge, Oxford, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, Epsom, Ascot, Reading, Bath, Herts, Westminster, Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Eastbourne .
- Ardmore Language Schools
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Number of positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
With over 35 years of experience, Ardmore Language Schools is a leading junior English Language programme provider which takes English learning beyond the classroom. We pride ourselves in offering young international students a high standard and safe learning experience in the UK whilst they enjoy a culturally immersive and fun activity programme.
We are currently looking for people like you to join our centre academic team. You will deliver inspiring and engaging EFL lessons to classes of up to 15 young learners using Ardmores in-house developed syllabus. You will also participate fully in Ardmore centre life by going on excursions and undertaking welfare duties.
- Reports to Director of Studies (DOS).
-Fixed-Term Contracts: Full Days; 42 hours per week.
- Evening and weekend work required.
- Residential and non-residential options available.
- Some weeks you may be required to work in excess of 48 hours. You will therefore be asked to 'optout of the 48-hour Working Time Directive.
-Clear communicator with a natural ability to explain different aspects of English language.
-Punctual and organised.
-Ability to motivate and enjoy working with large groups of children/teenagers.
-Commitment to safeguarding students at all times.
-Have a suitable police check/ enhanced DBS (Ardmore can assist with this).
-Available to work for 2-8 week periods during June, July and August, on a fixed-term basis.
Salary and Benefits
- Undergraduate Degree and CELTA or TrinityTESOL or equivalent (must include 6 observed teaching hours)
- A passion for teaching young learners!
We are looking for:
- Clear communicators with a natural ability to explain different aspects of English language
- Experience teaching English to young learners
- Organisation skills
- Team players
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy, international working environment
- A respect for cultural diversity
Visit Ardmore Language Schools website
Cambridge CELTA courses 2023, AVO Centre - Bulgaria
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses and Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
Promote your training courses at TEFL.com for less than £10.00/€11.00/$13.00 per week!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
SEE The World
Step this way and join us in Chiang Mai, Thailand for an opportunity to teach English to the World: 4 weeks of onsite training including 6 observed teaching practices at local schools followed by a job guarantee.www.seetefl.com