EFL Teacher - Nike Sports Camps
- United Kingdom: United Kingdom: Various locations.
- CMT Learning
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Number of positions: 10
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Roles and responsibilities
1. Deliver teaching to a standard identified by the Director of Studies and in keeping with the overall scheme of work, course curriculum and provided lesson plans
2. Ensure an appropriate level of student discipline is maintained within the lessons and break times, enabling each student the opportunity to learn in an engaging and safe environment
3. Complete appropriate paperwork to ensure effective record keeping, including maintaining an accurate register, completing student reports and records of learning delivered
4. Support the Welfare Team in rostered duties outside of teaching sessions as directed by the Camp Manager and Director of Studies such as wake ups, evening activity sessions, excursions and meal supervision.
5. Participate where appropriate in peer observations and feedback sessions on own observed lessons
6. Attend staff meetings and CPD sessions as and when necessary
Along with the rest of the residential staff team, teachers will help guide the students through the week and contribute to a safe and positive environment which supports student learning whilst having fun.
To apply for a position, you are required to complete the online application form via our website link (Apply button below). Applications not completed via the online application form may not be processed.
2. Clear communicator with a natural ability to explain different aspects of the English language
3. Have experience of teaching dynamic and engaging lessons to class groups (summer school experience desirable)
4. Be able to adapt materials to suit the level and requirements of the students
5. Demonstrate enthusiasm and positivity inside and outside the classroom
7. Have a keen interest in sport and child development
8. Be a valuable team member and contribute to a safe, fun and inclusive working environment
9. Available to work between two and six weeks in July and August on a fixed term basis
Salary and Benefits
£600 per week based on a 6- day working week
Accommodation and meals provided throughout employment for residential staff
Free Nike kitpack
Opportunities for professional development including weekly CPD sessions, lesson observations and peer observations
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Get your worldwide recognized, Via Lingua International TEFL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English wherever you like.www.tefl-turkey.com
Prestigious, internationally recognised, 4 week, onsite, face-to-face intensive TESOL programme. Enroll on our first course in 2023 and get a special discount.www.tesol-turkey.com
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/