English Online Teacher
- Deadline: Thu 08 Dec 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- Online: Online.
- British Council English Online
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Number of positions: 50
- Freelance Position
Details of Position
1. Complete your application by Thursday 8th December 2022. The earlier you apply, the earlier you can start teaching if successful.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a pre-recorded video interview and will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the role via email.
3. As soon as you've accepted you can start our online teacher onboarding and pre-appointment screening
4. Once that's done you can join our international teaching team and start teaching.
- Cambridge CELTA or Trinity cert TESOL
- Full mastery of English equivalent to C2 / IELTS Band 9
- Equivalent to 2 years post-certificate, i.e. CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL or equivalent, teaching experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching Adults online in either group or private class format
- Experience in teaching General English, Business English and IELTS preparation
- Right to work in UK, Australia, India or Canada
Cambridge DELTA/Trinity DipTESOL
Experience teaching multi-lingual groups
All our classes are taught on Zoom so you will need high-speed internet connection, a camera and headset. You will be required to teach from a location that provides a professional classroom experience both in terms of background and connectivity.
Salary and Benefits
- The flexibility to teach at times that work for you. Our timetable runs 24/7 on every day of the year.
- World-renowned teacher training to become the best teacher you can be, which is paid!
- Get paid up to 15 GBP for an hour's teaching
- Class materials that are complete and road tested, minimising preparation time.
- Most teachers teach between 10 and 20 hours a week but its up to you
- 24-hour support from our teaching and customer support teams
Successful applicants will not be employed directly by the British Council. Individuals will be engaged on hourly-paid contracts by our local payroll partner in each country. Introductions to the payroll partners and any subsequent engagement will be managed by Comensura, our outsourced recruitment partner.
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Get your worldwide recognized, Via Lingua International TEFL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English wherever you like.www.tefl-turkey.com
Prestigious, internationally recognised, 4 week, onsite, face-to-face intensive TESOL programme. Enroll on our first course in 2023 and get a special discount.www.tesol-turkey.com
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/