- Spain: Oviedo (Asturias).
- YORK IDIOMAS
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Number of positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
Details of Position
We are seeking enthusiastic and well qualified native level English teachers to join our team for the upcoming academic year.
Classes may include children, teenagers and adults from Beginners to Proficiency levels, so we need hard working professionals who are really passionate about teaching.
Classes also include exam preparation (mainly Cambridge English). Engaging in workshops and/or projects within the school will be appreciated.
Classes may be both in person and online/hybrid. With our support successful candidates will be ready and able to perform good quality online & hybrid lessons if necessary.
- 24-30 contact hours per week (negotiable)
- Paid holidays (Christmas and Easter) and national/local bank holidays.
- Social Security and full medical coverage.
- Option for renewal of contract and summer work.
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- Help with house-hunting and economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Small groups with individual attention.
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere.
- Laptops and interactive whiteboards for all teachers.
- All material (both digital and on paper) prepared for all teachers.
York Idiomas is comprised of three centres, all in Oviedo (Asturias). We have 35 years experience in the teaching of foreign languages and are proud to be considered one of the most prestigious academies in Asturias. We teach English to all ages at all levels, and are an Official Centre for Cambridge ESOL Examinations, TOEFL iBT and Trinity College Exams. We employ around 20 teachers from different countries such as the UK, Ireland, USA, Russia, Spain,...
We also provide different workshops in English to our students.
Oviedo is the capital city of the Principality of Asturias with a population of about 200.000. It is a University City with a lively old part and a great deal of culture, such as theatres, cinemas, museums, etc.
Asturias also has many other attractions such as 200 kms of coastline including beautiful beaches and rugged cliffs, National Parks and breathtaking mountains (including ski resorts) all situated at a short distance from the city.
Please send your CV with a recent photo, copies of your qualifications and contact details for your references. Visit our website if you wish (link below).
Teaching experience: 1 years
Native level English speaker preferred
- TEFL qualification. Preferably CELTA or TESOL.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Experience with Cambridge Exams preparation.
- EU citizenship or suitable working permits.
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
- Experience with online teaching will be appreciated.
Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be acknowledged
Salary and Benefits
- Taxes paid by the academy.
- Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter + local/national bank holidays
- Economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Full health and Social Security cover.
- Free training workshops.
TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON CertTESOL course in Istanbul. Enroll on our October 31 course and get 40% special discount plus a 2-month teaching internship.
Prestigious, internationally recognised, 4 week onsite, face-to-face intensive TESOL programme.www.tesol-turkey.com
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Get your worldwide recognized, Via Lingua International TEFL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English wherever you like.www.tefl-turkey.com