Bayswater Eurocentres is hiring EFL Teachers in Brighton
- United Kingdom: Brighton.
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 8
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
Our colleges are generally open for teaching between 09:30-20:30 Monday to Friday, with mainly daytime shifts and hours currently available. There are no evening opportunities in Brighton.
The majority of our teaching is General English, although we also run speciality courses for IELTS and Cambridge Exam preparation. Our students are international adults, each looking to study to achieve their own personal goals. Class sizes are a maximum of 15 students. Our Brighton school is also seeking teachers for temporary positions, teaching junior groups in the spring and summer.
All of our classes are fitted with screens, computers and speakers and our students get access to my.Eurocentres, a hugely beneficial self-study platform which makes planning and assigning homework much easier for teachers.
Our teachers are supported with regular check ins, CPD sessions and a library of supplementary materials. There are also opportunities to get involved in working in the social programme if you wish to do so.
1. Click Apply to send in a copy of your CV.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be given a short phone call/email to check availability etc. They will then be invited to either a face-to-face or online interview.
3. If successful you will be invited to an induction prior to starting work with us.
-Recognised TEFL Qualification (CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or a University qualification)
-Fluent in English
-Equivalent to 2 years post-certificate experience
-Experience in teaching exam preparation courses
Salary and Benefits
- Fixed term contracts available.
- Flexibility to take on how many hours you would like.
- Central Hove location and nice teaching premises.
- Teach as part of a community giving you the opportunity to expand your teaching skills further.
- Access to plenty of other exciting job opportunities with Bayswater.
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack