Teach English in Korea - Public Schools. Start Feb 2023 - Don't Miss Out!
- Deadline: Wed 30 Nov 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- South Korea: Seoul and throughout.
- TEFL UK
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Public school positions. Contract start February 2023
- Earn a great local salary and save money
- Free furnished private accommodation provided
- Receive a flight allowance of KRW 2,600,000
- Make new friends and share this adventure with hundreds of other English teachers!
- Full orientation
- Korean co-teacher in every class
- Apply early to secure your place!
Details of Position
Teaching English in Korea offers you a unique opportunity to be part of a local Korean community, share your knowledge and experience exciting new cultural horizons!
This program includes an excellent tax free salary, round-trip air-tickets, free fully furnished apartment, completion bonus, medical insurance and generous vacation allowance.
- Bachelors degree (any field)
- TEFL certificate (can be studied later)
The following cities and provinces are available:
++Seoul ++Busan ++Chungbuk ++Chungnam ++Daegu ++Daejeon ++Gangwon ++Gyeonggi ++Gwangju ++Gyeongbuk ++Gyeongnam ++Incheon ++Jeju ++Jeonbuk ++Jeonnam ++Ulsan
Apply early to secure the location you want!
Salary and Benefits
- Settlement allowance 300,000 KRW (one time payment)
- Free fully furnished housing
- Entrance & Exit allowance - paid 1.3 Million KRW after employment month one and 1.3 Million KRW
on contract completion (please note terms apply)
- Renewal allowance 2 Million KRW on contract extension with same MOE / POE (please note terms
- 3 Weeks PAID vacation (8 day summer recess, 10 day winter recess) + approximately 12 national
- 22 hours of class teaching required per week
- Severance pay equivalent to one month's salary
- Tax exemption for 2 years apart from Canadians due to lack of ROK Treaty
- Compulsory medical insurance - 50% of premiums paid by employer
- Full 8 day orientation
- One year contract
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack