1 Part-Time EFL Teacher in Cordoba (South of Spain)
- Deadline: Wed 31 Aug 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: Cordoba.
- Albany School of English S.L.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
A very comprehensive professional development programme is provided with online and face-to-face induction and development.
Successful candidates should possess strong classroom management skills, be confident and professional whilst maintaining a friendly, supportive manner with students.
Working well as part of a team is essential.
Details of Position
Albany Ronda School belongs to Albany English School, a prestigious teaching organisation with 12 centres in and around Cordoba, Granada and Madrid. Albany School was founded in 1985 and currently employs around 30 full-time teachers.
In Albany Ronda School we offer general English courses from beginners to advanced level and also prepare students for external exams, such as Cambridge Assessment English Exams. Our students range from 3 year-olds to adult, although the vast majority of our students are children and teenagers. Students come to classes for two to three hours a week from September to June.
Albany Ronda School regards its teachers as one of its most valuable assets and therefore invests time and resources to ensure that each teacher feels fully supported during their time with us. In order to help you become the best teacher you can Albany has a comprehensive Professional Development Programme (PDP) which includes:
- pre-course induction (online & face-to-face),
- internal and external training and development workshops,
- developmental observations with experienced teacher trainers & DOS;
- weekly team meetings,
- subsidised attendance of national and international conferences where appropriate;
- a comprehensive peer-observation programme;
- opportunities and support to get into teacher training;
- end of year developmental review.
Our lemma is 'teaching learning' and we aim to carry that out at all levels which is why teachers are offered continuous support and advice as part of their development programme during their time with us.
1 PART-TIME EFL TEACHER - CORDOBA:
Full-time Position in Albany Ronda School in CORDOBA. Vacancy for teaching very young learners and teens.
CONTRACT: (17 hours) From 15 September till the end of June. This contract involves 12 contact (teaching) hours per week. The remaining hours are dedicated to class preparation, student evaluation, teacher development sessions, one-to-one meetings with Director of Studies and carrying out administrative duties (eg. reports, registers etc).
- Native level speaker of English or equivalent (C2)
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- A recognised, relevant teaching qualification*
- One year relevant teaching experience with Very Young Learners (VYLs)
- A working knowledge of Spanish preferred
- EU passport or Spanish Work permit
- International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC for UK Nationals). Help given to acquire it if necessary.
- Competent computer user
- At least 2 satisfactory references
* E.g. (for the UK) CELTA; CELTYL; Cert. TESOL; PGCE (TESOL+QTS); BEd./PGCE (+ QTS & 2 years TEFL/TESOL teaching) or equivalent qualification from another country.
Salary and Benefits
PAID HOLIDAYS: According to the school year calendar. There are usually two weeks at Christmas, one at Easter. National and Local public holidays are honoured.
SALARY: Above the National Working Agreement and the national average for private language school: 700 euros (gross) Monthly salary for 17 contract hours (12 contact hours)
FULL ASSISTANCE OFFERED ON ARRIVAL.
We aim to reply to all applications. We look forward to hearing from you.
Albany School of English S.L.
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Albany School of English S.L. website
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack