Teacher of English - LSI Brighton
- United Kingdom: Brighton and Hove.
- LSI Brighton
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 8
- Degree Required
- Applicant must have right to work in United Kingdom.
Details of Position
Duties will include:
- Attending induction and training prior to employment
- Planning, preparing and providing quality language tution to adults and young learners at a range of levels
- Familiarisation with LSI resources, materials and syllabus
- Undertaking academic administration
- Carrying out the schools safeguarding and welfare policies
As a medium sized centre we offer excellent support and mentoring to our teachers from our academic management team as well as our established administrative team. LSI Brighton's summer operation is the perfect place to gain or consolidate experience so if you are a recent CELTA graduate or an experienced EFL teacher, working at LSI is a fantastic opportunity.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
- A CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL (certain other qualifications will be accepted provided
they meet specific requirements)
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK, a valid UK bank account and National Insurance number
- An undergraduate/university degree
- ESOL/EFL teaching experience
LSI is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of our Safer Recruitment Policy you will be asked to explain any gaps in your work and education history. You will also be required to undergo a DBS Enhanced Disclosure check and provide the contact details of at least 2 referees, who will be asked specifically if they have any concerns about your suitability to work with people under 18. Evidence of eligibility to work in the UK must be provided at interview stage.
Salary and Benefits
- Support of our academic management team and senior teachers
- Mentoring including an initial paid development program for NQTs
- Experienced local, year round admin team
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- Regular in house CPD sessions
- Regular local CPD from the local Teachers association
- A reference from an established global brand
LSI has 16.7 and 25 hour teaching timetables.
Additional hours are also possible for private lessons and social activites (the latter paid at activities rate)
CELTA rate £16.07 p/h
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Get your worldwide recognized, prestigious Trinity College London TESOL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English wherever you like.www.tesol-turkey.com