Teach English in South Korea (Jobs available all year round)
- Deadline: Wed 31 Aug 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- South Korea: Daegu Metropolitan City.
- DAEGU TEFL JOB
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
One way flight ticket, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa to teach English in Korea
Details of Position
Please understand only native-level English speakers with the nationality of the following countries (Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, and USA) are eligible for an E2 visa for foreign language teaching positions in accordance with the Korean government's immigration policy.
About Daegu city
The City of Daegu is located inland, southeast of the Korean Peninsula.
Its population is around 2.5 million and there are several hundreds native English speaking teachers in Daegu.
It's just 1 hour and 40 min. away from Seoul and 50 min. from Busan by express train (KTX or SRT); You can find more information on the city of Daegu website or FACEBOOK.
How to Apply
Please send me your resume, cover letter and other relevant documents with your available date for employment in S.Korea.
- a (notarised) photocopy of Bachelor's degree certificate with 'Apostille' affixed (an authenticated photocopy of Bachelors degree certificate verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
- an original copy of national (FBI) criminal background check issued within 6 months with 'Apostille' affixed (an authenticated original copy verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
* All the documents are not returned, once they are submitted to the immigration office in Korea for visa approval.
- must be a native level English speaker with the nationality of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, U.K., or U.S.A. (alphabetical order) in accordance with the Korean government's Policy
Salary and Benefits
- one-way flight ticket to Korea or a return flight ticket back home (within the budget of 1,000,000KRW)
- rent free fully-furnished single housing within 10-15 min. walking distance of school (Teachers need to pay for utility bills for gas, water, electricity etc. which is around 50,000 won per month depending on how much they use.)
- severance pay, equivalent of 1 month's salary on completion of 1-year contract
- 10-day vacation scheduled by school and around 15 national holidays a year
- half of the medical insurance premium and national pension paid by the employer and the equivalent amount paid by the teacher each month
- fewer than 12 students at each class
- all the curriculum provided
- length of contract: 1 year (extendable)
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack