TEFL teachers and YL specialist
- Spain: Melilla.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
- BEDA training and immersion classes in local infant, primary and secondary schools
- English for very young learners (2, 3, 4 and 5 years)
- Cambridge English for young learners
- Courses for primary, adolescents and adults preparing for official examinations
- TOEIC intensive courses
- Cambridge examinations for all CEFR levels
- Language Cert tests for all CEFR levels
- Subsidized training programs
Details of Position
CentrosD2 is a well-established, rapidly expanding training centre which is committed to quality and is certified as ISO 9001 - the international Standard for Quality Management.
We offer a variety of courses, including a comprehensive year round English programme and we have specialized in certified language training since 2006. As an official examination centre for the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, ETS TOEFL and TOEIC, Language Cert, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française we offer exam courses in numerous languages (including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic).
Where are we?
CentrosD2 is a short walk from the city centre, in the Spanish North-African enclave of Melilla.
- be a highly motivated and responsible professional
- be talented at teaching across the age range, from 3 years to adult.
- be able to teach all CEFR levels confidently
- be a native level speaker of English (must be able to prove level C2 certification)
- be CELTA qualified, or equivalent
- be committed to professional development
- have experience in exam preparation
- have the legal right to work and live in Spain (EU citizen or with a Spanish NIE/TIE)
- Please note that we are unable to process visa applications for non-EU citizens
Salary and Benefits
- a monthly salary of EUR 1,375 net
- opportunities for overtime
- paid holidays in winter and spring including all national and local holidays.
- opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
- return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year.
- the opportunity to learn Spanish and prepare for an official examination.
- as a Cambridge Partner centre, our teachers have access to online training courses.
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
CertTESOL, Trinity College TESOL face-to-face, 4-week intensive training course in Istanbul. £870 SPECIAL OFFER for our August course. Max 8 trainees!
Get your worldwide recognised, prestigious TESOL-TEFL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English anywhere in the world.www.tesol-turkey.com