Teach in South Korea June, July, August 2022
- South Korea: South Korea.
- Top Placement In
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
1. A resume
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with sunglasses )
3. An earliest available date
4. Your nationality & current location
5. Applying for a position alone or with a friend/partner?
Details of Position
1) Be a Native Level English Speaker - UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, NZ, Australia, South Africa (visa requirement)
2) Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher.
-Hold a University degree (You must hold a original diploma)
3) No Criminal Record
4) Mentally and Physically healthy
* The documents which must be prepared
A copy of degree with an apostille
A Original Criminal Record check with an apostille
No Teaching Experience Required, Bachelors degree with any major is OK
Salary and Benefits
Salary : 2.1~2.5 million won/per month (depending on your experience).
Teaching hours : 30hours per week
Overtime pay : 15,000 - 22,000won /hour
Severance pay : Equal to one monthly salary
Accommodations : Private accommodations (free and furnished).
Airfare : Roundtrip economy class ticket or one way ticket.
Medical care : Generally half provided (rate:2% from your salary).
Class size : 10-15persons/class.
Vacation : 10 days paid vacation
Tax rate :1.9- 3.3%
Working days : Monday to Friday (or Saturday)
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
CertTESOL, Trinity College TESOL face-to-face, 4-week intensive training course in Istanbul. £870 SPECIAL OFFER for our August course. Max 8 trainees!
Get your worldwide recognised, prestigious TESOL-TEFL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English anywhere in the world.www.tesol-turkey.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack