An Opportunity to teach in Pomigliano d'Arco, Naples, Italy
- Deadline: Thu 01 Sep 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- Italy: Pomigliano d'Arco Naples.
- Speakeasy School of English
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
- 25 - 32 hours per week
- Cambridge Exams preparation.
- 5 days per week.
- Levels: Pre-A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE (according to experience).
- 1406,25 gross per month, plus accommodation, for 25 teaching hours
- EU citizenship is compulsory, as required by Italian employment law.
Details of Position
Your role will include teaching a range of ages, from very young learners (6+) to teenagers and adults. The CEFR range is A1 to C2. We prepare students for the following CAMBRIDGE exams: Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE. Lessons are held in our 2 schools In Pomigliano DArco and Ottaviano and, sometimes, in public schools or online, and you are driven to and picked up after each lesson. You will work 25 hours per week (but you could be asked to work more hours). Classes usually start at 3:00 pm and finish around 8:40 pm. (2 lessons last 2h and 1 lesson lasts 1,5 hours).
You will always have 2 consecutive days off: Saturday - Sunday.
You will have 2 weeks' holiday at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
We use the hours' bank scheme.
- TEFL/TESOL Certificate is required
- Teaching experience is required (Minimum 2 years).
- Being CONFIDENT and being able to have fun with YOUNG children (6+) is paramount.
- We are proud of our teaching standards and exam record and are looking for quality and professionalism in terms of your approach to work.
- We require organized, flexible, energetic, and confident individuals who can be creative and empathetic in the classroom. The single most important quality is the relationship with your class --you need to be engaged at all times and care about your students. We need people who care about people.
Salary and Benefits
- Ongoing training is provided and our Head Teacher is available to help and support staff throughout the week. We are a very friendly and supportive team.
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs are free when you arrive and at the end of the year.
- Our schools have a comprehensive selection of resources that you can use in your lessons (e.g. interactive whiteboards, flashcards, lots of games at various levels, a puppet theatre, etc.)
- Gross salary is 1406,25 euros per month for 100 teaching hours (About 1135,00 net, depending on the month)
- Each extra hour will be paid 14,06 gross.
Speakeasy School of English
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Speakeasy School of English website
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach: 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face courses.
SPECIAL OFFER: €999 if paid by 1st June. Sign up now!www.tefl-abroad.org/
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack