EFL summer teacher with International House Bristol!
- Deadline: Fri 27 May 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: Bristol.
- International House Bristol
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
- Applicant must have right to work in United Kingdom.
Teaching teens or adults at one of our three centres (Queens Avenue, Oakfield Road, or Bromsgrove residential). Queens Avenue teaching 16 yrs+ adults General English and/or exam preparation, 21 hours per week, plus social obligations; Oakfield Road 11-17yrs juniors, in-house materials General English mornings plus afternoon/evening events.
All teachers must complete application & DBS.
Details of Position
Three contract options available (different length contracts available depending on site and student numbers confirmed):
1. teaching 16yrs+ adults at Queens Avenue, Clifton, Bristol, 21 hours teaching per week, plus afternoon/evening social activities and weekend excursions as part of contract; (likely contract dates varying lengths between 20th June and 26th August 2022)
2. teaching Juniors at Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, 15 hours teaching per week Monday-Friday, plus afternoon/evening social activities, Creative Classes options, plus weekend excursions as part of contract; (likely contract dates varying lengths between 20th June and 19th August 2022)
3. teaching juniors at Bromsgrove International Summer School, near Birmingham, 15-27 hours teaching per week, plus non teaching admin/materials writing duties for full time contracts. Board and lodging provided, but no residential duties. This means evenings and weekends are free for all teachers! (Please note we expect only 2 positions required for recruitment for this site dates 3rd July - 2nd August 2022)
Trinity CertTESOL accepted
Salary and Benefits
Hourly rate contracts start from £13.77/hour + holiday pay in addition (for NQTs; higher rates available for those with more experience/Diploma qualified
Juniors teaching comes with materials booklets at all levels with teacher's notes, written by our experienced teacher training team, therefore all original.
CPD each week for all teachers each week.
Bromsgrove contracts include free board and lodging included
International House Bristol
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the International House Bristol website
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach: 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face courses.
SPECIAL OFFER: €999 if paid by 1st June. Sign up now!www.tefl-abroad.org/
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack