English Language Educators (Hourly rate) - HCM, Ha Noi & Danang
- Deadline: Sat 31 Dec 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City; Ha Noi; Danang.
- RMIT Vietnam
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
Details of Position
The majority of the School's courses run for 10-12 weeks, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm. Evening and weekend work is also available and schedules could be a mix of weekday and weekend work depending on needs and teachers availability.
Offers of teaching hours will be based on new enrolments and within each term or teaching schedule can range from no teaching schedule to a full teaching schedule where the Actual Teaching Hours, ordinarily, would not exceed 20 Teaching Hours. There are also periods of the year, based on enrolments, where it is possible that no teaching hours will be available.
For more information please refer to the following link to our website
For your information:
Work Permit requirements are subject to change. RMIT Vietnam will support preferred candidates with the Work Permit application process but reserves the right to rescind a job offer if required documentation is not provided by the candidate within a reasonable timeframe.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link (via "Apply" button below) to the job advert on our Careers site and click on the Apply Now button. We accept applications throughout the year.
Please address the following questions in your cover letter. Applications will be not considered if the cover letter doesn't address these questions.
- Briefly explain how your experience to date is transferable for working on a range of programs at RMIT? (refer to linked JD)
- Briefly describe the challenges and opportunities you expect to experience teaching at RMIT in Vietnam and how you will approach them.
- Outline how you continuously review and develop your teaching practice.
During the application process, you will be asked to upload the documents below. We recommend to have them ready when you start.
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Cover letter
- A copy of your current passport
- Proof of highest qualifications
- Other supporting documentation (Globally recognised teaching qualifications)
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
Applications close: 31 Dec 2021 SE Asia Standard Time
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Under the current work permit regulations in Vietnam, a Bachelor's degree required for positions at SGS and Da Nang campus; a Master's degree required for positions at Hanoi campus..
- At least 3 years of cumulative teaching experience outside of Vietnam in a similar role (formally supported by a statement of service.)
- A recognised international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA or equivalent.)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rates ranging from $29.95 to $38.88 USD (gross) per teaching hour (based on qualifications and experience).
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- World class teaching facilities and resources.
- Regular opportunities to progress from hourly rate to full time member of staff.
- Free access to on-site international medical centre and private health insurance.
- Saigon: On-site gym and recreational facilities, including tennis courts and sports fields.
- Hanoi: On-site gym.
- On-site world class Library and free access to RMIT Melbourne online library.
- Ideal location with an abundance of accommodation, shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets in close proximity to campus.
- Support and guidance with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes (and reimbursement for reasonable costs).
Get your worldwide recognized, prestigious Trinity College London TESOL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English wherever you like.www.tesol-turkey.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack