Eurocentres is hiring EFL Teachers across the UK
- United Kingdom: London, Liverpool, Cambridge, Brighton, Bournemouth & Online opportunities available. .
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 15
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Our colleges are generally open for teaching between 09:30-20:30 Monday to Friday, with daytime and/or evening shifts available in most centres. We then also have online teaching taking place across the week, either as one-to-ones or as group lessons.
A lot of our teachers are already teaching other students so if you are just looking to pick up some extra hours, the amount of lessons you take on can be flexible around you.
The majority of our teaching is General English, although we do occasionally run speciality courses for Business English, IELTS preparation etc. Our students are mainly international adults, each looking to study to achieve their own personal goals. Class sizes can be anywhere from 2-16 students.
All of our classes are fitted with interactive smart boards and our students all get access to my.Eurocentres, a hugely beneficial self-study platform which makes planning and assigning homework much easier for teachers.
Our teachers are supported with regular check ins, CPD sessions and a big library of supplementary materials. There are also opportunities to get involved in working in the social programme if you with to do so.
1. Click below to send in a copy of your CV registering your interest in working with us. Please include which city you would like to work in on your cover letter.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be given a short phone call/email to check availability etc. They will then be invited to either a face-to-face or online interview.
3. If successful you will be onboarded through our online platform and then invited to an induction prior to starting work with us.
-Recognised TEFL Qualification (CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or a University qualification)
-Fluent in English
-Equivalent to 2 years post-certificate experience
-Experience in teaching exam preparation courses
Salary and Benefits
- Flexibility to take on how many hours you would like.
- Central locations and nice teaching premises. Online opportunities also available
- Teach as part of a community giving you the opportunity to expand your teaching skills further.
- Access to plenty of other exciting job opportunities with Eurocentres.
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. NOW ONLY €999!www.tefl-in-italy.com