TEACH IN MALTA
- Deadline: Fri 29 Apr 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- Malta: St.Julians / Sliema.
- EF Malta
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
In terms of mindset, we all have a going above and beyond, never settling for the status quo' mindset. If you think the same and want to be the person who makes a difference for our students, then dont hesitate and apply!
Details of Position
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class;
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology;
- Classroom Management;
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests and weekly homework;
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork;
- Attending ALL teacher meetings;
- From time to time getting involved in social and cultural activities such as school parties, dinners and excursions;
- Ensuring the EF behavior code is followed by students at all times;
- Creating a rapport with all team members across departments.
- CELTA / Cert.TESOL Qualification;
- Enthusiastic, organized and a natural leader;
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly;
- Ability to create a positive learning environment;
- Familiarity with computers and tablets;
- Complete fluency in English;
- Have the right to live and work in Malta.
Salary and Benefits
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. NOW ONLY €999!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack