EFL TEACHERS FOR MoD/CAPITA TRAINING UK, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom: Shrivenham, Wiltshire.
- Dialogue Language Services International
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Positions are on a short-term contract basis, with courses ranging from 1 - 20 weeks in total and commencing at varying times throughout the year.
We are specifically looking for trainers who:
- Have experience of teaching military personnel on mid- to long-term contracts
- Have experience of designing/managing military English language courses
- Possess a genuine knowledge of military life (ie you are ex-service personnel)
- Have experience of designing/managing English language courses
- Live local to Shrivenham, Wiltshire or the surrounding area
Please apply via TEFL.com if you meet the above criteria, plus the requirements set out below.
Notes to consider before applying:
1. These positions are only applicable to those who have a current UK address (England, Wales, Scotland, NI). You must be able to provide upon request evidence to support this by way of a financial document such as a utility bill or bank statement, which must be dated within the last 3 months.
2. All applicants will be considered for interview. If your interview with Dialogue is successful, we will register you to be notified of any upcoming MoD positions, in which you can decide if you wish to apply. The decision as to who is selected for the position is made by MoD, not Dialogue.
2. If selected for a position, you will be asked to provide a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate. This is a mandatory requirement and further information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
- A CELTA/TESOL qualification
- A minimum of 3 years qualified teaching experience & experience teaching military officers
- A degree
- A DELTA or DipTESOL or equivalent
- EAP or ESP (Military)
- A diploma in International Political Science, International Relations or equivalent
- Train the Trainer Experience (CELTA or TESOL) for one course
Salary and Benefits
Expenses requests towards travel and accommodation will be considered per course but are not guaranteed.
Dialogue Language Services International
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Dialogue Language Services International website
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy