English As First Language Teacher
- Deadline: Sun 31 Oct 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Malaysia: Sibu, Sarawak .
- WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Using a communicative approach in the class.
Using multimedia equipment to teach English effectively at all levels.
Assessing students' progress and guiding their learning process.
Conducting extracurricular activities (CCAs) with students to encourage students' English proficiency.
Details of Position
The curricula are skills based and intended for near-native English speaking students. The focus is on close reading, inference, literary analysis, persuasive writing and composition.
2. Prior experience of teaching IGCSE English First Language is desirable.
3. A degree in English Language/Literature and a postgraduate teaching qualification such as PGCE are strongly preferred.
Salary and Benefits
2. Other Benefits:
- Air Passage: Round trip flight back upon completion 2 year contract. Baggage and settling allowances:RM1000.
- Monthly accommodation allowance: RM1000.
- Health insurance provided.
- All schools (9-10 weeks) and public holidays.
- 2 year contract.
WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack