Medical English Content Writer
- Online: Online.
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
We would love to hear from you if you have proven experience in the field and believe that you would be a good addition to our creative team.
Details of Position
We are looking for an experienced content writer to create lesson and course plans, preparing students and workers to pass examinations necessary within the field of medicine e.g. Medical English, English for Healthcare or English for Emergency. Once you join our team, your mission will be to create a B1/B2 level, 25-unit language course for medical English. If the course proves to be a success, we will be happy to extend our collaboration to higher levels.
As a Linguahouse.com writer you will be expected to:
- Align assessment content with learning design and instructional goals;
- Write clear, well-designed texts, multiple-choice items, writing prompts, comprehension questions, and other formative and summative assessment content;
- Work with our Lead Learning Designer to evaluate and analyze activity data to iteratively improve assessment content and design;
- Prepare & write short and long texts (articles based on real-life materials online - with given sources) as well as create scripts (to be recorded in our studio) for Listening tasks;
- Create content similar to international medical tests like the OET exam, allowing students to practice vocabulary and skills needed to pass the test.
This remote freelance position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in ESL content writing by working for a renowned and constantly growing company. The position will allow you to gain hands-on experience in a supportive workplace with a flexible schedule.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (educational publishing strongly preferred);
- Advanced degree (education and medical field strongly preferred);
- Experience working with medical curriculum (preferred but not compulsory);
- TESOL certification;
- Ability to successfully manage and optimize projects and processes;
- Willingness to continually test assumptions and apply research in innovative ways;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Some technical skills using development and communication tools such as MS Word, Google Docs, and Slack;
- Highly organized, self-motivated, with exceptional initiative and commitment to excellence.
Salary and Benefits
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy