Full and Part-Time VERY YOUNG LEARNERS Specialist Teachers (VYLs)
- Deadline: Fri 10 Sep 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: Córdoba.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
As well as English, we offer classes of French, German and Spanish as a second language.
We teach all ages and levels, with courses for Very Young Learners proving increasingly popular.
We have excellent teaching resources and we believe in small class sizes and a pleasant working environment.
*VERY IMPORTANT*: Please refrain from applying if teaching VYLs (Age 3 and above) is not your profession and/or if you're not eligible to work in the EU.
VERY YOUNG LEARNERS SPECIALIST TEACHERS:
Full-time: 24 teaching hours per week.
Part-time applicants will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach Pre-Primary and Primary kids.
Absolutely essential are: clear understanding and knowledge of the Pre-School learning environment; a smart and professional appearance and attitude; friendly and sociable manner; effective teamworking skills; loads of energy and a genuine passion for teaching Very Young Learners.
Optional overtime, depending on demand.
Be NATIVE-LEVEL English speakers and ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE EU; send CV including contact telephone number, photo and names of two professional referees.
Candidates must have:
* a minimum of one year's experience
* a "survival" level of Spanish
* a suitable teaching qualification
* a university degree (preferably related to language and/or education)
* a bright and lively personality that motivates students - particularly ESSENTIAL in the case of VYLs and YLs.
Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be contacted.
Once again, refrain from applying if teaching Very Young Learners is not your profession or preferred career path.
Accepted candidates will be sent a preliminary (EFL-related) written task to complete before interview stage.
Salary and Benefits
- FULL-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS / VERY YOUNG LEARNERS TEACHER:
Start rate of Euro 1,250 per month (24 teaching hours per week).
- PART-TIME positions: pro-rata salary.
- Social security; free (optional) medical check up; two weeks' paid holiday at Christmas; one week at Easter; all local bank holidays/festivities.
- Training/development workshops.
- 50% discount on our Spanish classes.
- Euro 100 relocation allowance (to be paid on completion of contract in June 2022).
The contract will run between the second half of September 2021 and Tuesday 28 June 2022.
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy