Business English Teachers - MILAN
- Deadline: Tue 03 Aug 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Italy: Milan.
- TJ Taylor
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- interesting and motivated students
- competitive compensation package and training opportunities
- initially mostly online with some in-company courses next year
- progressive and well-organised school, established in 2003
- suitable only for candidates already resident in Italy with previous teaching experience
Details of Position
Almost all teaching initially will be online, with some moving back in-company later next year.
The ideal candidate enjoys teaching and coaching managers and employees, to help them use English better in a professional environment.
Founded in 2003, TJ Taylor has been nominated one of the Top 5 language training companies in Northern Italy for quality, and we are also a member of IATEFL and Federlingue.
We work in-company and believe in creating a supportive working atmosphere, with professional colleagues, staff training, substantial didactic freedom, and interesting students.
In candidates we're looking for previous corporate experience and a commitment to continuous development.
Our working week is Monday to Friday, with no weekends, and our trainers not only teach but also design courses and provide support to the students. Teachers can also develop their skills beyond classroom delivery to coaching, content development, testing, and even account management.
If this sounds interesting, or you want to find out what its like to work at TJ Taylor, we would love to hear from you - please visit the careers page of our website by clicking the 'apply' link below to send us your CV and introduction.
- a recognised TEFL certificate with a substantial classroom practice component
- priority will be given to candidates with experience in the application of English to finance, law or skills training.
- native-level English speaker with work papers in order
- good educational background and IT skills
- please only apply if you are already resident in or around Milan or Lombardy.
Salary and Benefits
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Latest TEFL Blog Posts