- Deadline: Sat 14 Aug 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Russian Federation: Moscow.
- Language center CREF (Moscow)
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Child Development Specialist to teach Cambridge-based English language courses for children / teenagers, either as individuals or as groups of up to eight. Groups are divided into 6-8 y.o., 9-11 y.o. and 12-17 y.o. with a full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- A high degree of proficiency in the English language
- A recognized University diploma, which the candidate will need to have officially apostilled by their home government
- Enough experience in English teaching with children / teenagers
- The candidate must hold a valid passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining
Salary and Benefits
- our teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 60,000 RUR a month AFTER TAX, with the possibility that overtime pay will increase it to 94,000 RUR.
- quarterly bonuses. Teachers who work more than 240 hours in a designated three-month period will receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 30% of one months base salary. Teachers who work between 85% and 99% of 240 hours within a designated three-month period receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 15% of a months salary. Bonuses are also calculated on an after-tax basis.
- free Russian lessons twice a week. Russian courses taught by experienced and certified native Russian teachers.
- teachers will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 120 astronomical hours (160 academic hours) a month. All hours over 80 per month are paid as overtime in addition to your guaranteed salary. You may be required to work 6 days a week with one guaranteed day off.
- full (working) visa support with costs refundable. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- pre-approved travelling expenses (air/train fare) reimbursement. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Healthcare coverage
- 28 days of paid holiday, in addition to Russian state holidays
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts