An Opportunity to Teach in Naples, Italy
- Deadline: Sun 29 Aug 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Italy: Via Giuseppe Mazzini 70, 80038 Pomigliano d'Arco Naples.
- Speakeasy School of English
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Cambridge exam preparation.
- 5 days per week from 3.00 p.m. to 8:15 pm
- You may teach a variety of these levels: Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE. (According to experience).
- 1269,00 gross per month.
- EU NATIONALITIES ONLY!
Details of Position
Your role will include teaching a range of ages, from very young learners (6+), to teenagers and adults.
The CEFR range is A1 to C2. We prepare students for the following CAMBRIDGE exams: Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE.
Lessons are held in our 2 schools In Pomigliano DArco and Ottaviano and, sometimes, in public schools or online, and you are driven to and picked up after each lesson.
You will work 25 hours per week (but you could be asked to work more hours).
Classes usually start at 3:00 pm and finish around 8:10 pm. (2 lessons last 1,5h and 1 lesson last 2 hours).
You will always have 2 consecutive days off: Saturday - Sunday.
You will have 2 weeks holidays at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
We use the hours' bank scheme.
- Teaching experience is required (Minimum 2 years).
- Being CONFIDENT and being able to have fun with YOUNG children (6+) is paramount.
- We are proud of our teaching standards and exam record are looking for quality and professionalism in terms of your approach to work.
- We require organized, energetic and confident individuals who can be creative and empathetic in the classroom. The single most important quality is rapport with your class --you need to be engaged at all times and care about your students. We need people who care about people.
Salary and Benefits
- Ongoing training is provided and our Head Teacher is available to help and support staff throughout the week. We are a very friendly and supportive team.
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs are free when you arrive and at the end of the year.
- Our schools have a comprehensive selection of resources that you can use in your lessons (eg. flashcards, lots of games at various levels, a puppet theatre, etc.)
- You are issued with your own bag, speaker, stickers, notepads, and coursebooks.
- Gross salary is 1269,00 euros per month (About 1000,00 net, depending on the month)
- Each extra hour will be paid 12,50
Speakeasy School of English
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Speakeasy School of English website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts