PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PUBLIC SCHOOL ESL TEACHERS - AUG 2021 START
- Deadline: Wed 30 Jun 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Vietnam: Hanoi.
- Language Link Vietnam
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Language Link is now recruiting primary and secondary teachers for our Schools Link program (Public schools) for the 2021/2022 school year.
We are currently interviewing for the new academic year starting in August 2021.
+ All schools are located in Hanoi
+ Monday - Friday fixed day time schedule NO WEEKEND CLASSES
+ Join a team of over 160 EFL teachers as part of Hanoi's premium public schools program
Details of Position
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods (primary OR secondary students).
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities.
- Conduct mid-term and final tests.
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually.
- Regular communication with our office.
- Bachelors degree, in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6-month validity.
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2022).
Salary and Benefits
- End-of-contract bonus, re-signing bonus, annual pay rate review.
- Quarantine costs covered by LLV (Hotel, airport transfer)
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx. 11 days per calendar year).
- Christmas break - approx 9 days
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card.
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which - - LLV pays of the annual premium.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication).
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Intensive induction program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for TYLEC training with reimbursement scheme.
Language Link Vietnam
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Language Link Vietnam website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts