Secondary Math Teacher
- Russian Federation: Moscow.
- Russian International School
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
We are one of Russian top bilingual schools, Cambridge and Pearson/Edexcel accredited with our students working towards achieving IGCSE and A level qualifications.
Package includes above average salary, free meals, 56 days annual leave plus paid public holidays (14 days per year), full visa support, health insurance, supportive community at school and more.
Details of Position
Our school is looking for a professional Secondary School Math Teacher with start in Mid-August 2021.
- Prepare pupils to meet and exceed the expectations of the English national curriculum.
- Differentiate tasks and outcome expectations based on the individual strengths and areas for development of each pupil in the teachers care.
- Use a variety of learning approaches and strategies in order to help pupils reach their potential.
- Compose medium and long-term planning on the topics to be covered and when you intend to cover them.
- Complete reports to outline areas of progress and areas for improvement.
- Support during preparations for school events and celebrations.
Working hours: 08.30am-04.30pm Monday-Friday.
- A recognized teaching qualification (PGCE)
- 2 years school teaching experience
- UK citizenship only or someone with US/SA/NZ citizenships that's in Moscow now as the borders with other countries are closed at the moment
Salary and Benefits
- Above average salary
- Full visa support
- Health insurance
- Free meals
- Free daily transfer to and from school
- 56 days annual leave plus paid public holidays (14 days per year)
- Supportive community at school
- Interesting work in a modern private school, in the most environmentally friendly area of the nearest Moscow region, within walking distance from the Moscow river, surrounded by ancient pines.
- Spacious and comfortable educational facilities, good materials and technical base, the ability to use the most advanced equipment and technologies for the development of students.
- Possibility of using interesting author's methods and technologies in your work any initiative for the benefit of our students is appreciated by school.
- Small number of classes up to 12 students.
- Minimized paperwork we want teachers to deal with children, not bureaucracy.
- Leadership that encourages initiative and is ready to help with any issues.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development, free corporate training (trainings, seminars, webinars, etc.).
Russian International School
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Russian International School website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts