ENGLISH EDUCATOR JOBS IN PARIS
- Deadline: Fri 18 Jun 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- France: PARIS, FRANCE.
- Le Repertoire de Gaspard
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
Details of Position
This apprenticeship helps prepare candidates to pass an exam widely known as the CAP Petite Enfance (now called the CAP AEJE), essentially the French equivalent of an Early Years Childhood Practitioner.
With this degree, you will earn a license that permits you to work in Frances nurseries and pre-schools as an English Educator. The qualification focuses on all aspects of development and the needs of children aged 0-6 years old. To learn more about the qualification please visit our website (link below).
How does it work?
You will be paid to attend classes in our training center in the mornings every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9.00 am- 3.30 pm. In the afternoons you will put theory into practice and work as a childminder with one of our families from the agency (around 20 hours a week). On Wednesday, you will likely be working with the families for a whole day.
During the course, the institute helps you with:
- Ensuring that you meet all the requirements necessary to be accepted into the exam
- Individual support and exam administration
- Finding you a school or nursery to partake in a work placement (also an exam requirement)
- Assistance in helping you find a job in said establishments once you have passed the exams in June.
The courses are in both English and French, making sure the French is adapted to your level. There is a large focus on French to ensure that you will be able to pass the French exams!
To learn more about our program, please visit our website (link below).
If you this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, please apply via our website or send your CV directly to this advert.
- A clear motivation to work with children
- Relevant experience in the childcare/education sector
- To be an organized, hard-working, and have a natural rapport with children.
- An excellent level of English
- Have valid working papers to work in France (or EU citizen)
Salary and Benefits
If you are accepted into the program, you can expect:
- Accommodation help
- Salary from 1000 to 1300 euros net per month plus 50% of your metro pass paid for
- Contracted Job access and protection from Frances excellent benefits system
- Free French cooking classes
- Pack of materials for the job and training
- Weekly workout groups-including running and yoga classes
- Lots of fun social gatherings with employees
- Mentor to help you through your stay
Le Repertoire de Gaspard
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Le Repertoire de Gaspard website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts