Teaching Manager and Assistant Teaching Manager
- Deadline: Fri 14 May 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: Cardiff, Edinburgh, Stirling, Canterbury, Greenwich, Uxbridge, Guilford.
- Anglo Ltd
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 16
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Positions run throughout July, with some posts starting at the end of June and running to mid-August.
Details of Position
Typical duties will include creating class lists and timetables, conducting observations and providing CPD, organising testing, managing resources, completing staff pay sheets and overseeing GESE/IELTS exam preparation.
- All TM positions are residential
- Assistant TM positions are non-residential. Accommodation may be provided at some centres upon discussion.
- A full job description will be sent out upon application.
- Trinity Dip TESOL
- MA TESOL (with 5 hours of observed teaching practice)
- PGCE in TESOL
Salary and Benefits
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts