ONLINE English teacher required to join a team of Edifiers -The Language experts
- Deadline: Fri 09 Apr 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Online: Online.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Would you like to take your teaching skills to a more professional level?
Would you like to deliver truly tailor-made and student-centred lessons for motivated students from a range of businesses?
Would you like to be a part of challenging language projects?
Does the purpose of edifying appeal to you?
Do you want to work from home?
If yes, come and join Edifiers!
Details of Position
We are a small international team of language experts focusing on personalised language training.
We develop language as a life skill, we focus on employability skills and provide language consulting for international project teams.
We build strong relationships with our clients - individuals, teams, departments and companies from a range of industries such as banking, pharma, IT, energy, logistics, automotive, accounting and management consulting.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for teachers who:
- are eager to learn and develop
- enjoy teaching
- are driven to help their students achieve their goals
- strive to meet the needs and expectations of their clients
- want to work in a team where support, sharing and cooperation are highly valued and
- become partners for our clients and our colleagues
We require educators who are:
because qualifications give you solid foundations for your language and teaching expertise
2. highly motivated
because if you find teaching rewarding, then you grow and develop together with your students
because putting effort into what we believe in and keeping agreements bring success
4. punctual and well-organised
because time-management matters when it comes to preparation, delivery and managing flexible schedules
5. experienced in online tutoring
because current Covid situation has shifted language training to online platforms and basic digital skills are necessary to run online sessions with confidence
What does the position involve?
- Teaching Business English, General English and ESP (mostly 1to1s and small groups)
- Full-time position: 22 (60min) teaching hours per week, which is equivalent to 30 (45min)
hours of teaching per week
- Part-time position: 10-15 (60min) teaching hours per week
- freelance (sole traders) only
- Home-based position in your home country
CELTA, TEFL, FTBE (on top of CELTA), Trinity or Dip TESOL
Teaching experience of min. 1 year required, a university degree and business English teaching
Salary and Benefits
We offer motivating working conditions and a good financial package.
Since we run courses all year long and our company doesn't close for summer, this financial package is guaranteed throughout July and August as well.
- professional teacher development
- performance-related bonuses
- access to Macmillan's full digital library
- a free license to Microsoft 365 Business Standard including Teams
What do you gain by working for us?
- we give our teachers the opportunity to participate in various challenging projects and grow
professionally in the field of corporate language training, ESP and language coaching
- we encourage teamwork in team teaching projects and creativity in managing tailor-made language
training programmes for our clients who range from individual professionals to large
- our teachers can progress in their career immensely by teaching and designing a variety of
courses for business professionals and result-oriented individuals
- access to full range of teaching materials on our digital platform and teaching blended learning
- all teachers receive all the support they need from induction to day-to-day teaching (mentoring,
- and last but not least, you gain experience using Teams from Microsoft with tools just to pick a
few: classrooms, Whiteboard, breakout rooms, collaboration on documents (worksheets) in real
time and more.
To find out more about our company and Bratislava, please visit our website (see link in company details).
According to FT.com Bratislava is a good place to work and live as it is situated in the The Danube Valley, which is the new European version of the Silicon Valley.
As for the New York Times article 'Long overlooked, Bratislava shines with newfound cool', more than just Slovakia's capital, Bratislava has become the region's capital of cool.
What's the recruitment procedure?
Please send your CV with a covering letter and a sample lesson plan.
As we receive many applications each recruitment round, candidate files will be reviewed by our Management team to identify a good fit with our needs. If your application falls into this category, a follow-up process will take place.
We try to reply to each application personally, but this might not always be possible. If you do not hear back from us within two weeks from your application, please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts