Public School Teacher
- Deadline: Wed 15 Dec 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- South Korea: Seoul.
- Korean Horizons
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
1 year contract (365 days.)
There are 22 classes per week. 1 class is 40-50mins. Hours are Monday to Friday (no weekends.)
Start dates available each month. Nationwide program including all metro cities and provincial regions.
See our website for further detail
Details of Position
We are here to assist you with the employment process. And after all, that's why it is good to come to a recruitment agency. We provide a safety net for you. Apply direct to an educational institution and you are on your own! If you are having problems with your school... Or you need some information or help, you can contact us and we will provide you with some advice... You might not always like it, but it will be the truth. And that's really our philosophy, to provide you with a completely trustworthy service....right from the initial phase of introducing you to the education office, to making sure that you are content with your teaching position and if there's anything you need we will always be available. Please see our testimonials or simply search the internet & see what others say about our service.
We are a legally recognized company in South Korea, Business Registration Number: 609-91-46010. Our consultants have had several years of teaching experience...good & bad.... So rest assured and feel comfortable that when you contact us to help you, we will provide a comprehensive service.
We provide services that no other recruitment company provides. In addition to all of the benefits a public school will provide; we provide an introduction package including a South Korean lonely planet travel guide, a Stanley locking vacuum tumbler, a plug-adapter and maps of South Korea and your regional location. Plus you can use our interest-free Supermarket credit service to have anything delivered to your school and it's available for 365 days of your contract. Simply pay us back when you get paid.
And also before you come to Korea, chat live with a consultant to discuss any question you may have, current positions available or talk about Korea in general. Whilst you are teaching in Korea, use this for tips & advice...this service is a click away & free for all!! We are the only EFL recruitment agency to offer this service.
All of this and much more making Korean Horizons relevant to you before you come & whilst you are here.
1. A bachelor degree in any field
2. A TEFL certificate of 100hrs or more if your major is not education
3. A clear criminal history
Salary and Benefits
- Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
- 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
- Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
- 26 working days paid vacation + national holidays (7 weeks in total)
- Medical contributions
- Pension contributions
- 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
- Sick paid leave allowance
- Special leave allowance
- Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
By becoming a Korean Horizons Teacher; you will also receive :
- Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
- Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Lonely Travel Guide & other goodies)
- Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy