English language teacher
- Deadline: Sun 31 Jan 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Italy: British School of Verona, Italy.
- The British School of Verona
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Familiarity with CEFR levels and Cambridge English exams is essential. Experience as a Cambridge speaking examiner would be an advantage, but the school provides training for teachers who have more than three years experience.
The position involves:
- an average of 25 teaching hours per week
- lessons between the hours of 9am 10pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday mornings from 9am-1pm.
- course administration e.g. report writing and completing registers; attending teachers meetings
- teaching on and off site
Teachers at the British School of Verona will benefit from:
- constant support from experienced academic staff (DoS, Senior Teachers)
- in-house training e.g. workshops, seminars and sharing sessions
- a supportive and cooperative atmosphere working with a team of enthusiastic and professional teachers
- help finding accommodation and dealing with Italian bureaucracy
- CELTA or equivalent
- European driving licence
- minimum 2 years experience
- native level speaker of English
- experience teaching young learners and exam preparation courses
- EU citizenship is required by Italian employment law
- experience as a Cambridge speaking examiner
- post-CELTA qualifications e.g. Delta, MA, CELTYL etc
- some knowledge of Italian
- self-motivated and prepared to tackle all tasks
- ability to work under direction and as a team player
- a flexible and willing approach to the various duties
- an interest in professional development
Salary and Benefits
The contract involves an hour bank of around 800 hours over the course of the academinc year, this may vary with contract from January. The average working week is 25 contact hours. Travel time is compensated.
The actual salary will be based on experience and qualifications but ranges from 1,200.00 to 1,350.00 net per month.
The possibility for suitable candidates to be trained as Cambridge speaking examiners.
The British School of Verona
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the The British School of Verona website
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Study abroad or at home with job assistance (Vietnam/Cambodia). Ten years successfully training the best teachers. Accredited by the Australian Government. Current discount of $300 US. Your ticket to the world.www.teach-vietnam.com
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Latest TEFL Blog Posts