Native Level English Teacher - Online, Flexible Hours
- Online: Online.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
Details of Position
Advantages of the Online English Teacher position:
- Up to 48 hrs. available per week!
- Ideal working hours for teachers living in the western hemisphere. Peak times are from 4pm to 1am ET on weekdays, and all day on weekends.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work from anywhere (computer, appropriate work-space, reliable Internet connection needed).
- Native-level English speaker.
- Intermediate Spanish language skills preferred (not a requirement).
- College/University degree (may be in progress) or alternatively, a Teaching English as a Foreign Language certificate or equivalent.
- One year of experience teaching English as a foreign language.
Salary and Benefits
Study abroad or at home with job assistance (Vietnam/Cambodia). Ten years successfully training the best teachers. Accredited by the Australian Government. Current discount of $300 US. Your ticket to the world.www.teach-vietnam.com
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts