Teach English in Poland with English Wizards!
- Poland: Multiple Cities.
- English Wizards
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
Working with English Wizards provides a unique and revolutionary opportunity for qualified ESL teachers from all over the world to find paying work in one of Europe's hottest teaching markets.
As an English Wizard, the entire country is your oyster! We do not limit our teachers to any specific schools, hours, or teaching styles.
Details of Position
Poland is one of the world's fastest-growing TEFL destinations due to its charming culture, beautiful medieval cities, cheap cost of living, and the widespread availability of jobs for native English speakers. Navigating the job market alone can be quite difficult, especially without EU citizenship, but English Wizards makes the process easier than ever before!
Poland's major cities, including Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, and Wroclaw, have an abundance of teaching jobs available and don't suffer from over-saturation of English teachers like some Western European cities. At least not yet!
- ANY NATIONALITY
- Must have TEFL certification or equivalent (or be willing to obtain)
- Must be highly outgoing and social
- Prior teaching experience is highly preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits
Salaries for native teachers range between 8 and 16 per hour, depending on your experience and qualifications. With a typical teaching workload of 25 hours per week, a teacher should expect to earn something in the range of 750 to 1500 Euro per month (3000 to 6000 PLN). Considering the low costs of living in Poland, this allows for a fairly comfortable lifestyle, covering various extras such as regional travel around Central Europe.
Beyond your pay, additional benefits of being with English Wizards include:
- Legal work visa BEFORE coming to Europe
- Work anywhere in Poland uniquely, the visa through our program allows teachers to teach anywhere in the country, not just at one school
- Ongoing training options and the opportunity to upskill yourself
- Optional airport pickup and arrival assistance
- Accommodation assistance
Lifetime access to a wealth of teaching resources, such as lesson materials and job guidance
- Onsite support from our 24-hour support staff
- Orientation and regular social events
- Being part of Polands largest community of English teachers (50+ active teachers and counting)
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts