Teach English in Indonesia
- Deadline: Sat 19 Dec 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- Indonesia: Jakarta, Banjarmasin, Makassar.
- Briton English Education
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Teacher and/or Teacher Trainer with international Teaching Qualification such as the Cambridge Teaching Certificates (CELTA and DELTA).
Briton English Education is an English school in Indonesia focusing on helping students develop their Speaking proficiency and prepare for Cambridge English Qualifications (General English) at the end of each level. Apart from being a Cambridge Preparation center and providing classes for younger students preparing for the international exam, we also run general and professional English programs for our internal and external adult students - in their universities or companies. We use the Cambridge English curriculum starting from the Cambridge English Placement Test to Cambridge main suite for the end-of-level exams.
The standard teaching arrangement is 18-22 hours a week & 5 days a week. For the Teacher role, the successful applicant will also be expected to assist in Teacher Training Programs: Initial Teacher Training and ELT Workshop as a Trainer or Facilitator in lieu of regular classroom teaching when necessary.
For the Teacher Trainer role, on the other hand, the successful applicant will be running the teacher training and development department of the school. He or she will be responsible for the academic management of the teachers and academic staff including recruitment screening, induction, and regular development training for the in-service teachers.
1. Undergraduate degree
2. Trinity TESOL, Cambridge CELTA or equivalent for Teacher position, and Cambridge DELTA for Teacher Trainer
3. Experience teaching young learners, adults and/or teenagers at a reputable institution
4. Willingness to help students, learn and to develop teaching skills.
5. Experience of working in Indonesia or South East Asia.
Salary and Benefits
- Take-home monthly salaries range from IDR 13,500,000 to IDR 20,000,000.
- Experience as a Trainer in Teachers Training or equivalent can be rewarded by up to IDR 1,500,000 per month.
- Medical insurance provided
- Sponsorship for a KITAS work visa valid for one year and extendable
- In-bound flight and visa expenses reimbursed
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- 20 paid working days annual leave, plus Indonesian public holidays
- Up to 12 days paid sick leave per annum
- Housing or housing allowance provided in all locations
- Ongoing teachers professional development provided.
Briton English Education
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Briton English Education website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts