English Online Teacher
- Deadline: Thu 31 Dec 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- Online: Online.
- Greatway Educational Services Ltd
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- To provide online EFL teaching at a range of levels.
- Prepare good internet connection and computer yourself, make sure you can teaching online perfectly.
- Teachers will be required to adhere to the standard working hours in addition to their maximum of 22 teaching hours per week.
- Class sizes are between 10 - 15, however occasionally there might be a VIP one to one class.
- Attend our meeting every week online.
- To ensure suitable and adequate preparation of all teaching.
-To prepare, carry out, mark and record progress marks in line with departmental policy
-Maintaining complete and up-to-date records related to your teaching i.e. lesson plans and work covered
-Preparing student reports and/or course reports within agreed deadlines
-To understand and work with the policies and procedures in place
-To complete registers and record accurate and complete attendance of students
-To complete the records of work, outline the work covered and record homework in appropriate detail
-To liaise with the administration staff in order to ensure the accuracy of student data
-To assist and support with completing student feedback forms when necessary
In the Classroom:
-To provide a safe and secure online teaching environment for students to learn
-To motivate students to improve their learning skills
-To be vigilant for possible welfare problems of students
-Informing your line manager of any absences from your class immediately
-To liaise with the management team about any issues which may be affecting students safety, wellbeing and academic performance
Planning and Resources:
-To attend, assist and take an active part in online training
-To help develop, advance, share, expand teaching resources
Person Specification for Online English Teacher (EFL):
-Be experienced and inspirational as an online teacher
-Be able to communicate clearly and persuasively, both orally and in writing, with staff and students alike
-Be passionate about driving up standards in teaching and learning
-Be very well-organised and extremely hard-working
-Be able to work accurately and calmly, and show resilience, when under pressure
-Be patient, determined and enthusiastic
-Be prepared and able to initiate and manage change, where necessary
-Be devoted to the educational needs of the individual student
-Be committed to continuing personal and professional development
-Attend the classes on time
-Be proficient in the use of information technology
-Act at all times as an outstanding ambassador for the Company
- Proficiency in Classin
- Proficiency in powerpoint
Salary and Benefits
- Work at home in your own country.
- End of contract bonus.
- 2nd year sign up bonus
- All Chinese public holidays. Plus our school holidays.
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts