Online ESL/EFL teachers required to for Weekday evening and Saturdays
- Deadline: Wed 02 Dec 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- Online: Online.
- Escape Campus London
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
- Plan and conduct communication classes.
- Teaching all levels from Pre-beginner to Advanced and IELTS.
- Create, plan and deliver quality lessons for students of all levels.
- Invigilate and mark tests at the end of units and courses.
- Differentiate for all types of students in lessons.
Details of Position
After the recent success that heightened beyond our expectations, we have opened a new building. We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working and reliable teachers with at least a year of experience to teach on our successful online platform.
We can offer anything from 5 to 30 hours per week and are looking for someone to teach a mixture of morning, afternoon and evening lessons.
Each person in the business is responsible for carrying the brand, dictating the direction and furthering the advancement towards the business's future success in each of its ventures. Together and united, we are Escape Campus.
This department makes up a large proportion of the business and it is vital that each of the candidates for the position are:
- Supportive in the growth of the business
- Motivated to doing the best for the students
- Forward thinking and accurate in their approach to teaching
- Driven to succeed
- Any other relevant qualifications(such as: DELTA or PGCE)
- Previous experience in teaching online is preferred but not necessary
Salary and Benefits
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Latest TEFL Blog Posts