Part-time English Teacher
- Deadline: Mon 30 Nov 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: Hunter Language School, BS2 8QN.
- Hunter Language School
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
We are committed to providing a safe environment for students.
- We will require the contact details of two recent and relevant referees who we will contact.
- Any gaps in your CV will be followed up, and must be explained satisfactorily.
- Passport and original certificates will be required
Details of Position
- Planning and teaching classes in accordance with course guidelines and materials
- Completing registers and daily lesson records
- Attending teaching team meetings and in-house professional development sessions
- A positive attitude
- Engaging manner and classroom presence
- Reliable and hard-working
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good organisational and planning skills
- An interest in working with foreign students
- An interest in teaching a variety of language levels and class types
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline)
- TEFLI qualified (CELTA, Cert.TESOL or equivalent)
- Previous EFL teaching experience with adults desirable
- Experience of teaching Exam Preparation courses (IELTS, CAE, FCE) desirable
- DBS check desirable
Salary and Benefits
Holiday pay included.
Pension scheme optional.
Hunter Language School
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Hunter Language School website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Latest TEFL Blog Posts