Lecturer/Senior Lecturer for Full-Time English Teacher
- China: Dalian, Liaoning.
- International Business College, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
- Opportunity in teaching in higher education level
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Located in Dalian, China, a beautiful coastal city with a pleasant climate
- International working environment
Details of Position
Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (DUFE), founded in 1952, is one of the leading universities in China in the areas of finance, economics, management, and tourism.
As one of the first business schools to start internationally cooperative education programs in China, the International Business College of DUFE was founded in 2002 to achieve the University's educational objective of High Standards and Internationalization. It shoulders a mission of promoting and advancing the full-scale internationalization of DUFE's education and is seeking suitable candidates for undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research.
1. Teaching academic English skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
2. Flexibility with following a given syllabus and curriculum while using student-centered teaching methods to improve students' English proficiency.
3. Planning, delivering, and critically reviewing a range of teaching and assessment activities appropriate to students' levels.
4. Promptly marking and grading coursework, proctoring examinations, and providing appropriate feedback to students according to marking rubrics.
5. Providing regular consultation and other extra-curricular support for students seeking guidance, assistance, and advice related to coursework.
6. Participating in peer classroom observations or other professional development initiatives aimed at improving teaching.
Working Visa Application in China
According to new visa application procedures in China, new employees should have their Degree Certificate and Non-criminal Certificate authenticated by the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate.
If travel to China is not possible due to the Covid-19 pandemic, teaching will take place remotely. This will be timetabled to with teachers' location in mind, but applicants should be aware that there might be some evening hours or early morning teaching.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV, and 2 reference letters to IBC via the Apply link below. For further questions about the advertised position, please contact:
Ms. Lynn Zhang
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
2. Applicants holding teaching certificates such as DELTA, CELTA, TESOL or TEFL preferred.
3. Experience in teaching in higher education or Advanced Placement level.
4. Applicants with 2 or more years of teaching experience preferred.
5. Knowledge of the quality assurance process in higher education.
6. Ability to collaborate with colleagues, work under pressure, and take initiative in the workplace.
7. Willingness to share teaching strategies and be flexible.
Salary and Benefits
2. Expatriate benefits will be available to eligible applicants, such as a relocation allowance, medical insurance, and allowance, and paid leave.
3. We offer free housing on campus or comparable housing allowance.
International Business College, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the International Business College, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics website
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts