Would You Like To Teach In Or Around Dubai?
- United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain: In and around Dubai.
- The International Schools Of Choueifat
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
This is open to graduates of all disciplines.
SABIS schools are recruiting for positions available in and around Dubai.
Details of Position
Teaching Vacancies For The Academic Year 2021-2022, starting August 2021.
We also have a small number of vacancies throughout the year and accept applications for those on an ongoing basis.
- Infants/Early childhood, Primary and Secondary
- Primary school English & Social Studies, Math, Science
- Secondary School English & Social Studies, Math, Computer Studies, Physics, Chemistry,
Biology, Economics, Business Studies, History.
- Art, Music & Physical Education
Salary and Benefits
- Tax-free salary
- End of service gratuity
- Special end of service bonus
- Fully furnished rent free apartment
- Transport to and from school
- Water, electricity and other utilities are free
- Free return ticket
- Savings scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Full training provided
- Transferability to all of our schools globally
- Multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
- Multicultural eager students
- English is the only means of instruction
- Cutting edge educational technology
- Long established company (1886)
The International Schools Of Choueifat
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the The International Schools Of Choueifat website
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts