English Teacher / ESL Teacher - Teach Adults in China
- China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Tianjin, Wuxi, Qingdao, Suzhou.
- Wall Street English(China)
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment, for both the students and the teacher.
You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Details of Position
Wall Street English (China) has over 35 centers in 11 cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Foshan, Wuxi and Suzhou.
Please let us know which cities you are most interested in working in in your cover letter.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
2. University degree, Bachelors or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
Salary and Benefits
- City/Housing Allowance: 3000 RMB
- Flight Allowance: Up to 5000 RMB reimbursement
- Yearly Contract Completion bonus: 7000 RMB
- Yearly Contract Renewal bonus: 3000 RMB
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Optional 90% coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Hotel stay provided upon arrival and quarantine hotel fee reimbursement
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- Career development opportunities
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system
Wall Street English(China)
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Wall Street English(China) website
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts