VVIP/Business ESL Teacher - Adults in China
- China: Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuxi, Beijing, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Guangzhou.
- Wall Street English(China)
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 25
- Degree Required
Details of Position
2. Expected to teach 10 -12 classes a week
3. Approximately 50% of working time is for traveling to clients location and class preparation.
4. Attendance and participation of weekly meeting/ training sessions.
5. Delivery of classes one-to-one.
6. Travel in and around city center (generally 1.5-2 hours outside city center is our serviceable area)
- Bachelor's Degree in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Business knowledge or experience preferred
- Clean criminal background and health check;
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Willing to work weekends;
- Willing to travel to client's location within the city.
Salary and Benefits
-Base salary: 14,000 RMB/M - 19,000 RMB/M, based on location and experience
-City allowance: 3,000 RMB
-Travel allowance: up to RMB 600
-Mobile phone allowance: up to RMB200.
-Quarantine hotel stay and hotel stay after quarantine (only when quarantine is a must per government request)
-Z Visa: Z work visa and resident permit provided, up to RMB5,000 visa process and medical check reimbursement.
-Flight allowance: 5,000 RMB
-Medical insurance: 90% coverage medical insurance (Optional)
-Holidays: 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
-Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
-Career development opportunities.
-Possible relocation to new city, center or country.
Wall Street English(China)
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Wall Street English(China) website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts