TEFL teachers and YL specialist
- Spain: Melilla.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
As an English language teacher at CentrosD2, your role could include:
- BEDA training and immersion classes in local infant, primary and secondary schools
- English for very young learners (2, 3, 4 and 5 years)
- Cambridge English for young learners
- Courses for primary, adolescents and adults preparing for the TOEFL
- TOEIC intensive courses
- Cambridge examinations for all CEFR levels
- Language Cert tests for all CEFR levels
- Subsidized training programs for adults
Details of Position
Who are we?
CentrosD2 is a well-established, rapidly expanding training centre which is committed to quality and is certified as ISO 9001 - the international Standard for Quality Management.
We offer a variety of courses, including a comprehensive year round English programme and we have specialized in certified language training since 2006. As an official examination centre for the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, ETS TOEFL and TOEIC, Language Cert, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française we offer exam courses in numerous languages (including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic).
Where are we?
CentrosD2 is a short walk from the city centre, in the Spanish North-African enclave of Melilla.
As a teaching member of staff at CentrosD2, you will:
- be a highly motivated and responsible professional
- be talented at teaching across the age range, from 3 years to adult.
- be able to teach all CEFR levels
- be a native level speaker of English
- be CELTA qualified, or equivalent
- be committed to professional development
- have experience in exam preparation
- have the legal right to work and live in Spain
Salary and Benefits
- a monthly salary of 1,300 net
- opportunities for overtime
- a yearly supplementary allowance of 300 in respect of termination of contract without incidences.
- paid holidays in winter and spring including all national and local holidays.
- opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
- return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year (40 ).
- support with finding accommodation, with regularization and documentation
- the opportunity to learn Spanish and prepare for an official examination
- as a Cambridge Partner centre, our teachers have access to online training courses
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Latest TEFL Blog Posts