Native Level English Teacher - Online, Flexible Hours
- Online: Online.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
Details of Position
Advantages of the Online English Teacher position:
- Up to 48 hrs. available per week!
- Ideal working hours for teachers living in the western hemisphere. Peak times are from 4pm to 1am ET on weekdays, and all day on weekends.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work from anywhere (computer, appropriate work-space, reliable Internet connection needed).
- Native-level English speaker.
- Intermediate Spanish language skills preferred (not a requirement).
- College/University degree (may be in progress) or alternatively, a Teaching English as a Foreign Language certificate or equivalent.
- One year of experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Teaching experience:
- 1 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
- Current location:
- Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
Salary and Benefits
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Latest TEFL Blog Posts