Secondary English As Second Language Teacher
- Deadline: Mon 31 Aug 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- Malaysia: Sibu, Sarawak..
- WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
2. Using a communicative approach in the class.
3. Using multimedia equipment to teach English effectively at all levels.
4. Assessing students' progress and guiding their learning process.
5. Conducting extracurricular activities (CCAs) with students to encourage students' English proficiency.
Details of Position
2. Teaching Experience: Minimum of 2 years post-certificate (CELTA/TRINITY/TESOL) experience teaching English as a First Language (preferably Cambridge International Examinations), Foreign Language (EFL) and/or English as Second Language (ESL).
Additional Requirements: Native level speaker or high proficiency in English ; i.e full mastery of English (CEFR C2) or IELTS band 8
Salary and Benefits
Air passage: Round trip flight back upon completion 2 year contract. Baggage and settling allowances: RM 1000.
Monthly accommodation allowance: RM 1000
Monthly transportation allowance: RM 1000
Health insurance provided.
All schools (9 weeks) and public holidays.
2 year contract.
WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
INSTANT email delivery of the latest worldwide vacancies immediately they are posted to the TEFL.com platform. No need to search, as the latest jobs will be in your mailbox!Tell me more
Latest TEFL Blog Posts